I was fixing a machine with the Belkin 802.11g – 125 HSM Wireless G+ USB Adapter.

They were experiencing some kind of connection issue.

I eventually discovered that the issue was with the USB ports not the software, however in testing this I had removed the original drivers and downloaded the latest from the Belkin website.

When you plug in the device its detected as “802.11b/g LP/SC USBeless Adapter”.

On the back of the device it says “model no. F5D7051 P10650-C”, so I downloaded f5d7051.exe from the Belkin website.

I noticed that this installed to the path:

“C:\Program Files\Belkin\F5D7051\”

Where as the original driver was installed to:

“C:\Program Files\Belkin\F5D7051v3\”

After speaking to someone at Belkin, I discovered that they were going to be no help with this at all.

I had to find the original driver disc as they couldn’t be found online and the latest drivers were useless.

Anyway, I got it and for those that want it, I kindly uploaded the drivers here:

Belkin_F5D7051v3.zip

Enjoy!