- The user wants windows restored to a working state.
- It does not boot into windows, reinstall is required.
- I do not have the original setup disc, only the setup files.
- I have no floppy disk drive to create a boot disk.
- I need a bootable CD with the installation files on.
- The user only has a license for Windows ME.
- Read More »
Today I get a frantic call from a client who's experiencing a little bit of trouble with his laptop.
“When it all loads up, it’s not the same as normal, my Outlook icon is missing, I can’t get to my email and my favourites are gone from Internet Explorer.”
He’s using Windows 2000, so my immediate suspicion is that he’s logged on as another user by mistake, so, it should be nothing more than a 5 minute job right?Read More »
People often ask me how to go about getting their website copyrighted, this is my advise…Read More »
Today I was given a machine that has Windows ME installed (Yes, Windows ME sucks, I know).
Outline of the situation:
I awake one morning to find a notification from my business partner showing a website where a group of gamers have created a clan and a website using our company name.Read More »
subscribe via RSS